1. Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance, Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) equivalent to USD 10,000, No Porterage included.
2. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
3. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour.
4. Incase of no payment and insufficient booking amount Europa D Tours has right to release the blocking.
5. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc. Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary.
6. Vouchers are not transferable and valid only for the services mentioned there in.
7. Any services not specifically requested, confirmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered.
8. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels / the service providers.
9. 5% GST & 5% TCS is applicable on all INR payments.
10. Remittance charges will be Bourne by travel agent.
INR 10000 (or Equivalent in Euro, USD or GBP) amount per person at the time of confirmation or Booking (Non Refundable)
More than 25 Days 30% of total holiday cost
25- 20 Days 50%of total holiday cost
20 -15 Days 75% of total holiday cost
Less than 14-1 Days 100% of total holiday cost.
Note :Incase of not receiving amount as per the above given payment policy Europa d Tour has Right to release the booking.
Passenger Comments / Complaints.
It is imperative that any complaints be made known to the respective handling agents or its representatives without any delay so that appropriate action can be taken.
1. It is understood that, we act as Travel operators only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expenses which the passenger may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
2. Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach/Van. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences
3. Company is not liable if there is sudden disruption / disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The company will also be not responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room / bathroom / hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or Unprofessional behavior of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the company will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the client have to be paid for by the client directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost. The client will have to abide by the check in /check out time of the hotel. Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
4. During your holiday your driver, tour leader, guide, hotel or other service providers may offer services or excursions which are not included in the price of your holiday or listed in our itinerary. Since they do not form part of your tour with us, we do not accept any responsibility for their cancellation or curtailment or for any loss, damage, injury or death that you may suffer. If you wish to make a complaint or bring a claim in relation to such excursions or activities, then you should contact the person who offered them to you directly.
Your Holiday Price:
1. Once we have sent you a booking confirmation or invoice, we will only change the price of your holiday if there is a change or increase in any one or more of the following:
2. Transportation costs (including the cost of fuel).
3. Dues, taxes or fees chargeable, such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports.
4. The exchange rate applicable to the particular holiday package. (Our prices are fixed using the exchange rates available in the month of November d) In the event of a significant increase in any of the components that are included in your tour cost i.e.: hotels, entrances, flights, transportation & food.
1. If we do not have minimum 25 Pax required to operate the group tour, we might operate the tour on other date. We might operate the tour on another date or we can withdraw the tour departure.
2. If the group will reach late due to traffic jam or any other justify reasoning. It's possible that we can cancel the sightseeing/excursion.
3. In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavor to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In the event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem fit to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach.
4. Passengers will be responsible for any services missed out by them due to not following the stated time; this includes meals, transfers, sightseeing, flight, etc. Rhine Falls in Swiss will be done either on the way from Paris to Zurich (time permitting) or while going out from Swiss. No Refund is given in case Rhine fall is missed for guests going out from Swiss.
5. Majority of Hotels in Europe are not equipped with Air-Conditioning nor will fans in the rooms due to climate condition.
6. Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
7. During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
8. Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
9. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
10. There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting.
11. Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
12. Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. Company will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
13. Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
14. As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
15. In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that all the clients should enjoy such activity / ride at their own risk as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc.
16. Most of the hotels in UK /Europe don't provide Water bottles inside the Room, however Tap water is drinkable.
17. There are no refunds for any services i.e. transfer, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
18. Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
19. GST will be applicable for all optional activities pre-paid in India.
20. Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
21. Eating & drinking is not permitted in the COACH/VAN
22. In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour . Driver will try his/her best to stop wherever possible for a photo stop.
23. Some facilities may not operate or may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions.
24. Advisory related to COVID may change at the last moment also, DMC is not responsible for any change of advisory at the last moment.
25. Please Note :- If your covid test report is positive you need to quarantine yourself on that destination immediately (Quarantine expenses beared by Client only and Company will not be responsible )
26. The UK government recommends wearing a face covering in crowded areas and enclosed spaces to help keep yourself and others safe during your visit to London.
27. In case of any Person tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be".