If you are in search of some adventure quest and is yearning for an engrossing encounter with the high-speed waves of Ganges, the river rafting in Rishikesh is just made for you. But before you start your adventurous journey to the splashing waves of Ganges and get yourself ready with full of enthusiasm and energy.
|Stretch Name||Distance||Timing (hours)
|Brahampuri to Laxman Jhulla Rafting||9 Km||1:30-2:00||500||Book Now|
|Shivpuri to Laxman Jhulla Rafting||16 Km||2:30 – 3:00||800||Book Now|
|Marine Drive to Laxman Jhulla Rafting||24 Km||3:30-4:00||1200||Book Now|
|Kaudia to Laxman Jhulla Rafting
(with Packed Lunch)
|36 Km||5:00-6:00||2000||Book Now|
- Package includes transport to the starting point (pickup), rafting with professional river guide, rafting equipments, safety kayakers or extra gear boat, drinks & snacks, all river activities & cliff Jump.
- All price is per person with minimum group size of 04-06 participants.
- Minimum age of participant is 14 years.
- If any participant is uncomfortable in water, he/she may be asked to walk certain rapids.
- Decision of the river guide would be considered as final and binding.
- Trip needs to be booked in advance with full payment
- Filming of rafting with GoPro camera charges extra if required.
- Timing is very important. Please reach our Rafting office in given time.
What to bring with you:
River sandal, Sun glasses, Sun lotion, personal toiletry, T-shirt and short.