Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Itinerary : Nainital (2 Nights)–Corbett (1 Nights)
Day 1: Delhi-Nainital (310kms/8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel and relax. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Enjoy the boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (ON your own). Evening enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital to Corbett National Park (60 kms/2 hrs):
After breakfast. Check out hotel. Depart for Corbett. On the way visit Corbett Fall. On arrival check in hotel. After lunch Visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Corbett National Park-Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
After early breakfast. Drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
|BUDGET||HOTEL HILL VIEW NAINITAL||MAYA THE RESORT|
|STANDARD||RIO GRAND||VANYA CORBETT|
|DELUXE||DYNASTY RESORT||CLARISSA RESORT|
|LUXURY||SUMAN PARADISE||ROAR RESORT|
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation by Indigo/Innova.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Price will be send on enquiry
Serene Uttarakhand (4 Days/ 3 Nights) | Delightful Uttarakhand (6 Days/ 5 Nights) | Discover Uttarakhand (10 Days/ 9 Nights) | Beautiful Uttarakhand Tour (7 Days/ 6 Nights) | Mesmerizing Uttarakhand (7 Days/ 6 Nights) | Simply Uttarakhand (6 Days/ 5 Nights) | Hills With Wildlife (4 Days/ 3 Nights) | Relaxing Uttarakhand (4 Days/ 3 Nights) | Religious Tour To Haridwar (3 Days/ 2 Nights)