Devalsari is home to an array of flora and fauna. Some of the area’s biodiversity includes:
Himalayan Water Shrew, Giant Red Flying Squirrel, Barking Deer, Leopard, Wild Pig, Goral, Black Bear and Otters at the larger streams and rivers.
Birds: The special birds that can be seen here include the Chukor Partridge, Striated Laughing Thrush, Spot-winged Grosbeak, Black-faced Warbler, Whiskered Yuhina, Golden Bush Robin, Mrs Gould’s Sunbird, Fire-tailed Sunbird and the Fire-breasted Flowerpecker amongst many others.
The famous Shiva Temple:
The famous Shiva Temple at Devalsari, is said to have been built in the 1600’s, is surround by tall deodar trees. Six hundred years ago, the area had no deodar forests but was used to grow Jowari. The land belonged to Pujaldi, Bangseel, Kinsu and Theek villages. Want to know all story of Shiva temple, visit Devalsari.
1 Night / 2 Days Nature Feel
- 1 Night Stay in Eco-Lodge (Shared)
- 3 Veg. Meals (Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner)
- Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks
- Guided Nature walk
2 Night / 3 Days Nature Experience
- 2 Night Stay in Eco-Lodge (Shared)
- 6 Veg. Meals (Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner)
- Both day Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks
- Both day Guided Nature walk and Darshan of Lord Shiva Temple