Chopta, Chandrashila, Deoriatal is a window into Himalaya’s spring colour vibrancy. A well-loved trek for mountain goers of all kinds, this trek flourishes with blossoms, especially rhododendrons red and pink, in summer time while winters are a hazy shade with enough scopes to have a ball in spilling snow. The whole tour covers a swoop to the Chandrashila Peak, passing by the enchanting Deoriatal lake side, and opens up a gallery of stunning snow peaks all the way. The 5-day plan is unmatched in nature’s beauty, exhilarating challenges, time-efficiency and convenience. The highlights of the trek range from awe-inspiring summit views to warmth of the forest greens, piquing up interests in all sorts of mountain lovers. You could be a nature treasurer, bird watching amateur, or a shutterbug with a dream of capturing the drama in the highlands, Chopt-Chandrashila-Deorital is a trek for all and fails none.
The first big stop on the trek comes with Deoriatal. Situated at a good height of 7, 800 feet, the lake is gripped with forests all around. At a short distance ahead, the Chaukhamba massif glistens and the reflection of it is caught in the crystal-like waters of the lake. The effect is striking. The site is steeped in myths. As goes the story, the five pandava brothers from the Mahabharata, once thirsty, had come to the waters of Deoriatal and faced a test of wisdom. Camping here the first night under a stardusted sky makes the mellowest of memories on a trek. Next up on the line of visual ecstasies are the extensive meadows that turn to snow fields along the way to Chopta. As one furthers up the trail, great peaks jump to view—Bandarppoonch, Kedar, and Chaukhamba to name a few. These stellar features of Garhwal Himalayas promise to get more elucidated from the zenith of Chandrashila, so the motivation is never lost and one goes on until the end of the summit stretch at the Tunganath temple.
Duration : 6 Days (2 Days Trekking)
Max. Altitude: 4000 M
Trek Distance: Total 17 Km
Rafting in river
Day 01: Arrive at Haridwar/Rishikesh
Day 02: Haridwar/ Rishikesh to Sari Village (174 Km/ 6600 feets)
Day 03: Trek to Deoriatal, 7800 Feet, 3 Km (One Side)
Day 04: Sari to Chopta, Tungnath, Mt. Chandrasilla, Top and back to Sari Village
Day 05: Chopta to Rishikesh at Nature Camp, Enjoy nature stay adventure activities, fun with Rafting
Day 06: Depart to Homeward Destination.
- Trekking, Rafting and Camping on sharing bases.
- En-routes meals (Between Haridwar to Haridwar Only)
- Transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar Only by Innova/Tempo Traveller or 2×2 and 3×2 bus only depend on group size only.
- Camping and trekking entry fees.
- Trekking and Rafting Technical Expert
- Accommodation during Rafting & Trekking in tents and at Haridwar in hotel on sharing for students and teachers.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages, etc.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Train, Airfare etc.
- Porter charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle.
- Any additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, vip movement, etc.
- GST 5% on billing amount
Note: An easy trek for all fit people. This tour is group tour specially made for group (corporate, schools) size minimum 10 persons at a time.