- World-Class Cuisine
- Complimentary Wine or Beer with Dinner
- Live Entertainment
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea station
- Voyage Photographer
- On-board MD and Facilities
- Dedicated Passenger Service Manager
- Pre-voyage hotel night
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
- Elevator serving all passenger decks
- Upgraded WIFI Internet
- Library with computers
- Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
- Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
- Boot Room
- Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
- DVD Movie Library
- Great expeditions require great food! Our team of world-class chefs offer breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that change daily. They have boat-loads of creativity, so you are sure to experience a variety of remarkable cuisine throughout your voyage.
Promenade, Deluxe, Single, Veranda & Penthouse Accommodations
- En suite Champagne & Chocolates on Arrival
- Complimentary mini-bar (beer, wine & soft drinks)
- En suite Nespresso machine
Sailing Date: November 17, 2017 to November 28, 2017.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Day 1 Ushuaia: Arrive in Ushuaia anytime today. Our optional evening briefing is a great opportunity for you to ask questions and to meet some of your fellow travelers.
Day 2 Embarkation: Take the mid-afternoon transfer to the ship. On board, we’ll be greeted by our Expedition Team and the Ship’s Officers. Enjoy the captain’s welcome dinner. After dinner, relax and take in the scenery on our early evening sail through the Beagle Channel, past Magellanic Penguin, Rock Cormorant, and Sea Lion colonies.
Day 3-4 Drake Passage: Numerous Polar Experts will prepare us with presentations on everything Antarctic, from wildlife to history. We’re likely to witness some spectacular sights, from icebergs to an array of seabirds and whale species.
Day 5-9 Antarctica: In the waterways of the Antarctic Peninsula, we will hope to make as much time as possible to explore by inflatable Zodiac boats and marvel up close at nature’s glory. Our Expedition Leader and Captain will create a flexible itinerary based on weather, ice, and opportunity. We will aim for the most scenic bays and channels of the Peninsula with stops at penguin rookeries, seal wallows, bird colonies and whale feeding areas, as well as sites of historic and scientific interest. Adelie, Chinstrap and Gentoo Penguins abound, and Weddell, Crabeater and Elephant Seals are often found hauled out to rest along with predatory Leopard Seals and the assertive Antarctic Fur Seal.
Day 10-11 Drake Passage: As we leave this magical place and make our way north, through the Beagle Channel, we celebrate the conclusion of our expedition with a special slideshow.
Day 12 Ushuaia Disembarkation: Morning disembarkation lets you catch a flight to Buenos Aires or stay in Ushuaia for more sights and adventure.
Started at: Promenade cabins start from USD $13,750 per person on twin share.