A 3-km trek through the lush green forests of Chaurangikhal takes one to Nachiketa Tal. It is an attractive spot amidst dense forests, and is situated between Panchangaon and Fold Gaon. Verdure all around and small temple at the band of the lake gives a serene picture postcard look to the beautiful surroundings.
Near By Places to visit:
- Khattukal Village (a village hugging the sides of the mountain)
- Singurney Village (village temple and nice view of the mountain and Ganga)
- Bonga Village to Sankurna
- Shikreshwar circle around Uttarkashi (beautiful view of Uttarkashi town and seven Himalaya snow peaks)
- Iwanee village
- Ayana Devi
- Malla Devi
- Vemleshwar temple
- Gorsali village (beautiful view of Himalaya)
- Gangnani (relax in the hot springs)
- Nangini temple
How to Reach Nachiketa Tal
|Chaurangi Khal||Naukuchiatal||03 (Trek)|
Best Time to Visit: Round the Year
Rail :- Nearest Railway Stations Rishikesh.
Air :- Nearest Airport is Jolly Grant.